Get your best Holiday Sweater on, turn on some Bing Crosby (White Christmas), make some hot chocolate, and grab some fruit cake!
I have to decided to host a Holiday BINGO Stampin' Style this year!! We had such an awesome time at out BINGO in June, the attendees have requested a Holiday one. Don't worry, if you can't make it this year. I will hold one for the Occasions Catalog in January!!
I have created a BINGO Facebook Group, for everyone who joins the fun, 2 weeks prior to the date of party. I post fun games to earn Door Prize tickets, or what I like to call "Prize Patrol".
This was a huge success, so I am keeping it open for everyone until the next BINGO party.
I will be hosting this online, so you don't even have to get dressed. I know the best part of going to the party is having the food. Now while I can't send lots of food, I am planning on sending some Holiday treats in your swag bag.
How will this work?
The party will start with a welcome video from me. Then I will stop the live feed, and come back with the first Make-N-Take, than stop that feed. Come back for a BINGO game, and so on. This way you are given time for a break if needed. And you can go back to the video's without having one long video. This worked beautifully at the June event.
I will have a something special for you if you have friends join!
Don't worry the more that join the more door prizes, and BINGO games there will be. We had 10 games in June.
Plus I will have lot's of projects on display showcasing products from the 2018 Holiday Catalog.
Now let's get down to the details!!!
Come and have some Stampin' Up! BINGO fun!
This is OPEN to only U.S. participants
September 22nd, 2018
12:00pm - 4:00pm
FACTS & RULES for all
- You will want to Save the Date and get your $35 Registration fee in ASAP to save your spot
- Fee includes 2 Bingo game boards, 4 make and takes, and a Swag Bag of current product from the new Stampin' Up! 2018 Holiday catalog! Including a brand NEW Stamp Set!! Which you will receive for free!!!
- You will receive a PDF, via email prior to the party, of all make-n-takes.
- Each game will have brand new products as the prizes! .
- Extra BINGO cards can be purchased for $3 each, or 2 for $5. All money collected for extra BINGO boards will be used as part of the Grand Prize!
- The 5th and Final Bingo Game will be a black out, the first one to black out an entire BINGO card will win the GRAND PRIZE!!!
- Space is limited so don't wait to sign up. You MUST RSVP by Friday, August 31st.
- I will send you a Pay Pal invoice on September 1st, which must be paid by September 4th.
- I will order the swag bag items on September 5th
- Once I have the products, I will ship them to you Priority Mail no later than September 14th. (This will give me time to receive the shipment from SU! and then send to you.)
- I have a private group page for the BINGO, where I post games to earn door prize tickets. As well as pictures of our Make N Takes.
- Register now to get in on all the fun and be one of the first people to have your hands on the new products before your friends!
- You also must be present to win, BINGO. But I will leave your name in for the Door Prizes.
Doesn't this sound like fun?? I already have June's attendees looking forward to my first Holiday Stampin' Style BINGO, and I would love for you to attend.
If you have any questions please let me know.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Again THANK you so much for allowing me to create with you!!!
August 2018 Monthly Specials
***See Links Below***
Monthly Craft Kit - Announcement of contents every 15th of Month
Color Your Season - August Limited Time Offer
Ladybug Customer Gift for Qualifying purchase
Please use the Monthly Hostess Code when ordering. And check out this months customer coupon.
Click Here to join the Ladybug Stampin Squad & Stampin' Up!
Click Here to Reserve Monthly Craft Kit, available to reserve on the 15th of each month.
Click Here to Reserve the 2018 Holiday Paper & Accessories Share
Click Here for Reserve Paper Share, this is from Annual Catalog, holiday coming on Tuesday.
Click Here to Sign Up for Paper Pumpkin - August 2018 Kit 1/2 Price for NEW subscribers
If you have any questions please let me know...until then, enjoy a creative day!!
That’s really amazing and extraordinary blogs & can help those who get issues in searching this type of information.ONLINE SLOTSReplyDelete
Wonderful, just what a blog it is! This blog has provided the helpful data to us continue the good work. ดูหนัง HDReplyDelete
Wonderful, just what a blog it is! This blog has provided the helpful data to us continue the good work. หวยยี่กี่ReplyDelete
I might suggest solely beneficial in addition to trusted facts, and so find it: dewapokerReplyDelete
No wonder why you receive countless of feedbacks.ReplyDelete
Nice post! This is a very nice blog that I will definitively come back to more times this year! Thanks for informative post. Joker slotReplyDelete
You’ll find models approaching sale at special rates which is a big discount on the complete retail rate. And you'll also compare other related models right on Philips Sonicare DiamondClean Smart review website so that you’ll convince yourself that the one you choose is ideal for your unique needs.ReplyDelete
I agree with your article. It is a very good article.imibetReplyDelete
This machine is a workhorse and a must for every serious cook. It is a powerful tool. I use it mostly for blending. And shredding. It doesn't leave many large pieces like other processors do. It is simple to operate and clean. It doesn't salido on the counter. Absolutely love Best Blender Black Friday Deals!ReplyDelete
I truly get pleasure from while I read your blogs and its content.ReplyDelete
They are miraculously speedy within the response of the requests! casino utan svensk licens trustlyReplyDelete