Stampin' Up! is having an early release, ahead of the June premier of the new Annual Catalog. It's an exclusive bundles for Every Crafter
They have created the perfect bundles for you! T
Here are the details on how to get your exclusive bundle, including the Statement of the Heart Stamp:
- A la carte items available only during preorder period. (They will be available for purchase again when the 2018–2019 annual catalog is released on June 1, 2018.)
- Bundles may be purchased via demonstrator, customer, workshop, or online order.
- Bundles may be included as part of a new demonstrator’s Starter Kit (free items will be included).
- Bundles are exclusive to the suite early release and will no longer be available after May 31, 2018. Individual items from the Share What You Love suite will be available when the 2018–2019 annual catalog is released on June 1, 2018.
- There is no minimum purchase required to participate in this promotion.
- There are no purchase limits in place during the customer sales period.
- If items in the bundles become unavailable during the sales period, available items will ship, and backordered items will ship separately when available. Watch the Inventory Status Report for the latest updates on item availability.
- Customer Sales Period: May 1–31, 2018,
Customer Sales Period Deadlines
Phone: May 31, 2018; 6:50 PM (MT)
Online: May 31, 2018; 11:59 PM (MT)
Click Here to View Online Flyer
Samples from Stampin' Up!
WAIT!! THERE IS MORE!! If you purchase the "Gotta Have It All" bundle, I will send you a PDF tutorial, along with some Videos, on how to make 25 projects!!! Any diecuts, or additional supplies will be mailed to your to complete the projects.
I will also have a live class at the end of May, date TBD, so we can create together and I can answer questions!!!
Here is a quick card we made on my Make A Card Monday Live Class on Periscope.
I will be post throughout the month of projects you can make with this set, but the PDF you receive for purchasing the bundle will be exclusive to YOU! I will not share on any social media.
Also, if you purchase the one of the other two bundles, I will send you a PDF as well, but it will only contain 5 projects.
Please use the Monthly Hostess Code when placing your order.
Here is an official video from Brandy, at Stampin' Up! describing the bundles in more detail.
If you have any questions, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for all of your support, your catalogs will be on their way mid-May!!
Hugs from the Bug,