I used Sweet Sugarplum Ruched Ribbon and I made one small change to the Sketch by adding a mat behind the DSP. I inked the edges with Sweet Sugarplum ink
I cut 1" x 2" Whisper White, stamped the image with Sweet Sugarplum ink and then cut banner with the Triple Banner Punch. Again, inking the edges with Sweet Sugarplum ink
Click Here to download Supply List
Click Here to download Paper & Ink Sketch #1 PDFPIS without measurements.
Click Here to download Paper & Ink Sketch #1 PDFPISWM
YouTube Link below
Card Made on YouTube Another Version (with Pop of Pink DSP/Melon Mambo Ink)
Here are the details for P&I Sketches:
- Paper & Ink Sketches will run from July 2016 - June 2017 (24 Sketches).
- Sketches will be posted here on Ladybug Stampin the 1st and third Wednesday of every month.
- Each Sketch will have a FREE PDF without measurements and another PDF with measurements (this feature is not one I've done before and I'm super excited about it).
- Feel free to use the Sketch and share your creation on my Paper & Ink Sketches with Ladybug Stampin Facebook Group. Click here to join.
- My Ladybug Stampin downline will be participating and I expect you will see these Sketches on other social media outlets.