It’s beginning to look a lot like that time of year when the Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog has decided to appear!!! And it will start arriving in your sweet mailboxes around the end of August!!!! If you are one of my regular customers you'll be receiving a Holiday Catalog in your mailbox very soon! If you don't have a demonstrator and you need a catalog, let me know so I can send you one.
Ladybugs’ First Annual Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog Paper Share - 2016
This will be my first ever Stampin' UP! paper share!!! And what better time to start then the Annual Holiday Catalog!!!
You can reserve now, and per Stampin' UP! Policy, I'll be sending PayPal invoices starting on August 26th!
I will stop taking reservations for the 2016 Holiday Paper share as of the 26th of August.
Here is a Sneak Peek of what will be included!!! P.S. There will be a YouTube Video showing the new products, including the paper, on Saturday August 13th.
Ladybugs’ 2016 Holiday Catalog Paper Share includes 56 pieces of 6x6 Stampin' Up! Holiday Paper:
· Petals & Paisleys Specialty: 12 samples 6x6
· Candy Cane Lane: 12 samples 6x6
· Halloween Night Specialty: 12 samples 6x6
· Fancy Frost: 6 samples 6x6
· Presents & Pinecones: 12 samples 6x6
· Copper Foil: 1 sample 6x6
· Pumpkin Pie Glimmer: 1 sample 6x6
· Warmth & Cheer Stack: 12 samples 6x6
All paper shares are carefully labeled and individually packaged in cello bags just for you!
Cost: $17.50 per share + $4.50 shipping USPS 1st class bubble mailer with tracking.
To Sign Up for the Paper share, email me at Craftingwithdenise@gmail.com with the following info:
· your name
· your address and phone # - Please verify your shipping address is correct in Pay Pal, reshipping will cost you.
· the email address you use for PayPal – If you don’t have Pay Pal account please contact me.
· subject line: 2016 Holiday paper share
· Starting 08/13/16, I will start taking reservations for shares.
· Beginning on August 26, I will start emailing PayPal invoices to everyone who has reserved a share.
· I need ALL invoices paid by August 30th, or I will not be able to fulfill your request.
· On Sept. 1st, I will place the paper order for everyone who has Paid their invoice.
· Once I receive my order from SU! I will then cut, sort and repackage and send out.
· Paper Shares will be mailed back out by the week of Sept. 12th, if there are no backorders. Via USPS 1St Class Mail.
As a new demonstrator, this was my first time to order from the catalog early, and I was over the moon happy!!
Receiving the new product early allows me to show to you, and create with, so that you are ready to order on September 1st!
As always thank so much for your support!!!!
Post a Comment