I am back with monthly challenges for the Christmas Stampathon 2021!!!
Wow I can not believe I have not blogged, put out a video or had a live, in such a long time!! It's been a crazy few months with the holidays, family time, hubby time, and my new day job. End of year at work is a bugger, but now that January is almost over...what?? I will have more time, I just need to adjust to my new management position. But I am making time for the January challenge for the Christmas Stampathon 2021!!! And boy have I needed it, the craft has been calling my name.
- This is a collaboration between Stampin' Up! Demonstrators in the US, UK and Australia.
- Everyone is welcome to join in the Challenge.
- The Challenge will be set on the 25th of the month (January-October) on each of the organizers social media. The deadline for submission is 11pm on the 24th of the following month in your respective time zone.
- Join the Facebook group for up to date announcements and to submit entries here
- Photos of your projects need to be posted on the Facebook group post for that month or emailed to one of the organizing demonstrators to be shared, please state your country of residency.
- All entries must use at least one Stampin' Up! product - ideally a stamp.
- By submitting a photo you give the organizers permission to use the photo on their blog and social media.
- Please use the hashtag #christmasstampathon2021 in any social media you post your entries to.
Join Stampin’ Up! FOR $99 – You can join Stampin’ Up and my Ladybug Stampin Squad Team by clicking here.
Free Stamps with Ladybug Rewards – Receive $1 Ladybug Voucher for every $10 product order placed through Ladybug Stampin, using current shopping code. Click here for more details.
Stampin Rewards – All orders of $150 or more receive free hostess dollars to spend on any current product from any active catalog. Must claim rewards at time of order.
Facebook page – I am very active on FB and post quotes, meme’s, life pictures and share all my project content.
Facebook Community – Ladybug Stampin’ Spot, Come share your creations and be inspired by other creators. Note: Not just for cards.
Instagram – follow to view
Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin by 10th of Month - then Join us in a private Zoom class on a few alternates and fellowship! Click Here to subscribe and more detail on Paper Pumpkin