Be inspired every month with a Christmas Challenge on the 25th of the month.
I am joined by the 3 other demonstrators from around the world:
Ruth Trice - Artful Stampin from the U.K.
Ellen Woodbridge - The Happy Stamper from Australia
Rosalie Desmond - Stampin with Rosalie from Australia
Here is my card, for this months challenge...
Measurements for Card, Supplies listed at end of post:
Whisper White - 8 1/2 x 5 1/2, scored @ 4 1/4
Purple Posy - 4 1/8 x 5 3/8, 3 x 3 small frame
Highland Heather - 4 1/2 x 5 large frame
Gorgeous Grape - 2 1/4 x 1 1/2 (2 pieces) snowflakes
Granny Apple Green - 2 1/2 x 2 3/4 (2 pieces) greenary
Window Sheet - 3 1/4 x 1 3/4
DSP - 4 x 5 1/4
Here is my video tutorial...
Info and rules about the Christmas Stampathon 2019
- This is a collaboration between Stampin' Up! Demonstrators in the US, UK and Australia.
- Everyone is welcome to join in the Challenge.
- The Challenge will be set on the 25th of the month (January-October) on each of the organizers social media. The deadline for submission is 11pm on the 24th of the following month in your respective time zone.
- Join the Facebook group for up to date announcements and to submit entries
- To be entered into the Prize Draw in November you need to complete 1 or more of the challenge. You will earn 1 virtual ticket entry every month you complete a challenge and an addition 10 virtual tickets if you complete all 10 months.
- Photos of your projects need to be posted on the Facebook group post for that month or emailed to one of the organizing demonstrators to be shared, please state your country of residency.
- To be eligible to win a prize you need to live in the USA, UK or Australia.
- All entries must use at least one Stampin' Up! product - ideally a stamp.
- The winners will be randomly selected by an online generator from all the eligible participants.
- By submitting a photo you give the organizers permission to use the photo on their blog and social media.
- There are prizes available for each country. The first prize is US $60, UK £50, AUS $88 of product that the organizers will choose and ship free of charge. The second prize is a sample of each of the items the organizer/s from your respective country makes.
- Everyone who participates will be allowed to use our specially designed badge that can be displayed on your blog.
- Please use the hashtag #christmasstampathon2019 in any social media you post your entries to.
- Sound like fun? Want to play along and be ready for Christmas 2019? Come join us!!!
Would love to have you join us! If it gets to big, I will break it up into more nights.
Thanks for stopping by, and stamp away!!!!
Please let me know if you have any questions by email at LadybugStampin@gmail.com
Post a Comment