This is what I created, do you like?
I actually made two, one as a template for the one I created on YouTube. Oh my I am still getting use YouTube and Blogging so please bear with me as I learn. I am from the south and love to talk, especially about something I am passionate about.
I am including the instructions for the card below, so that you can join in on the fun as well. If you do not currently subscribe to Paper Pumpkin please follow the link to the right of this post. Every month you are a subscriber to Paper Pumpkin through me, I will send you 5 exclusive card designs using the contents from the kit, and a few other Stampin Up! products.
Instructions for card:
Kit Supplies -
Sequins, Clear Triangle, Striped Card Base, White String, Stamps "Happy Birthday"
Additional Supplies -
11 x 4 1/4 Whisper White Card Stock, fold in half to create card base
5 3/8 x 4 1/8 Melon Mambo Card Stock, for matting
Mini Treat Bag Thinlet Die Set, using the Star - Banner - Star Strip
Extra piece of Melon Mambo Card Stock, for banner
Foam Adhesive Strips
1. Using the striped card base from the kit, trim one side down to 5 1/4 x 4
2. Place the Large Star from the thinlet set, to cut out a star about 3/4" from the top.
3. Using the Melon Mambo matting piece cut out Star Strip from thinlet die set, you will want to make sure you cut 1/2" up from the bottom and sides about.
4. Attach the melon mambo matting piece to white card base.
5. Add some sequins to the clear triangle piece, and then place on the back of the striped cardstock, from kit. I did cut the pointy side off after placing down then taped to back.
6. Attach Foam Adhesive Strips to back of striped card, and then attache to melon mambo matting.
7. Using extra piece of Melon Mambo cardstock, to cut out banner.
8. Stamp Happy Birthday, spaced apart on the banner piece, you will want your white string to wrap around indents of banner. Wrap white string around twice and tie in bow on end of banner.
9. Attach foam adhesive strips to banner and attach to lower bottom of striped cardstock.
10. Place stars that you cut out earlier to card, using Tombow glue.
11. I added a gold star to banner.
Done and done!! I hope you enjoy making this card as much as I did. If you have any questions please let me know below.
Have a blessed day,
Post a Comment